Standards of Service
Don’t let fulfillment operations stop your company from expanding.
Packing, shipping and returns handled by us.
When you want your sales to expand, why spend capital on warehousing and shipping operations? Whether your company is selling B2B or B2C, we work with you to create custom solutions to help your company succeed.
- Accurate order fulfillment
- Dependable delivery–with detailed tracking for every order
- Fast–99.75% On-Time Order Processing
Reduce operations costs.
By using top-of-the-line technology we are designed for maximum flexibility and efficiency that will meet or exceed your requirements while cutting costs.
What sets us apart?
- Fulfillment Experience to make managing and shipping your products feel like a breeze. Our focus is on product configuration, quality assurance evaluations, returns management, and repackaging.
- Strategic Partnerships that revolutionize supply deliveries.
- Simple, Customized Billing tailored to your preference. Say good-bye to ornate invoices.
We have experience in both 3PL operations and Medical Resupply Shipping.
No matter the size of your company, we can help you solve your logistics and fulfillment challenges. We’d love to tell you more. Contact us today and see what we can do for you!
- Louisville, KY (Warehouse)
- Lincoln, NE (Sales Office)
- 150,000 sq. ft.
- 12,000 Storage Locations
Full-Service 3PL Warehouse
- Specialized services include: product configuration, quality assurance evaluation, returns management, repackaging, FBA (and others resellers) package preparation and critical parts deployment
- Utilizing a Tier I Warehouse Management System (WMS)
- Ecommerce integrations include Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, NopCommerce and others
- Custom Integrations including EDI available
- Operations run 20 hours a day across two shifts
Expedited Orders will Ship Same Day with Cutoffs as Late as 6:00 PM
- Live US based account managers for any questions/concerns
- Hassle-free return and restocking programs
More About Our Warehouse
Online Web Portal
PPM Fulfillment’s online secure interface provides access to your data 24/7.
Our user-friendly portal allows for:
We provide a variety of options for order placement. Whether it is utilizing our manual order entry portal, uploading order files through SFTP or our secure web portal or want to utilize available API and EDI integrations- we are ready to help! We are flexible in order to match your needs.
Order data, including tracking details, can be passed back to your systems and real-time order and tracking information is available 24/7 through our Order Management System.
Email Notifications of Shipments
PPM can send email notifications directly to your customers with order tracking notices. Reduce customer calls by putting key details at their fingertips. This system provides you with an additional method of advertising directly to your customers. These emails are configurable, allowing you to change the messaging at any time. Sent from “itsbeenshipped.com” and not from PPM Fulfillment.
Proof of Delivery (POD)
Proof of Delivery (POD) is an important piece to many businesses and is useful for future reference or audit. Carriers often only retain tracking details for 60-90 days and fail to have an itemized list of what was delivered. PPM Fulfillment’s Proof of Delivery document allows you to have access to delivery confirmation and line item details! This is an instrumental tool for our customers when facing an audit or claims for non-delivery. Example of POD